The latest report published by IMARC Group, titled “Education and Learning Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global education and learning analytics market. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market.
The global education and learning analytics market reached a value of US$ 25.8 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 67.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.17% during 2022-2027. Education and learning analytics represents the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of data about learners for optimizing their education experience. It is a combination of educational research, visualization, assessment sciences, data sciences, artificial intelligence (AI), and sociotechnical system thinking for human-centered design. Education and learning analytics is used for designing curriculum for the students. In addition to this, it is utilized by corporate organizations to develop strategies for personnel acquisition, retention, training, intervention, and the management of performance and operations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/education-learning-analytics-market/requestsample
Education and Learning Analytics Market Trends:
- The widespread adoption of machine learning (ML) systems is primarily driving the education and learning analytics market.
- The growing utilization of several software-based systems, such as learning management system (LMS), virtual learning environment (VLE), student information system, library management systems, etc., is further catalyzing the market growth.
- The inflating popularity of e-learning technologies, including student information systems, mobile learning devices, lecture capturing, and learning management tools, have enabled the learners to obtain more valuable insights from the conventional education systems and enhance their productivity, which is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor.
- The increasing consumer awareness towards the use of education and learning analytics to develop efficient learning and training programs for working professionals is also positively influencing the global market.
- The introduction of digital platforms for schools and university campuses to consolidate student data and analyze their performance is anticipated to fuel the education and learning analytics market over the forecasted period.
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the education and learning analytics market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Alteryx Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- Inetsoft Technology Corp.
- Information Builders Inc.
- iSpring Solutions Inc.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- Saba Software Inc. (Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.)
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Yellowfin Business Intelligence Co
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global education and learning analytics market on the basis of analytics type, application, component, deployment mode, end user and region.
Breakup by Analytics Type:
Breakup by Application:
- People Acquisition and Retention
- Curriculum Development and Intervention Management
- Performance Management
- Budget and Finance Management
- Operations Management
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by End User:
- Academic Institutions
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore Full Report With TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/3vkc2tC
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800